Here are the steps you need to take to make the transition to this new version under our official Apple Developer account:
- On your iOS device, open the “App Store” application and search for “GeoClique”. If the app is not yet available to you, please wait a bit and check again later before returning to these instructions, otherwise continue…
- To avoid the possible confusion of having 2 different icons for GeoClique, go back to your home screen, locate the existing GeoClique application icon and delete it. Any duplicate icon will be the result of having the old and new app at the same time from two different developer accounts.
- Go back into the App Store and “Buy” the application to download it for free.
- Open the application and log in.
If you made it to here, congrats! You’ve officially and successfully updated to the newest version of our native iOS app. Just a couple more cleanup steps remain, and you will need to log into the website at https://www.geoclique.me to complete them.
- Log into the website and navigate to the settings page. Make sure you have logged into the iOS application at least once before beginning this step.
- Go to the Notifications tab and scroll down to the Mobile Devices section.
- Enable the device(s) on which you would like to receive notifications.
Make sure you’ve selected all of your notification preferences to match what you actually would like to receive. At this point, your notifications should start back up again once interaction with your posts pick back up.
As always, we invite you to share GeoClique with your friends. Encourage friends to post regularly, engage with our sponsors by visiting their ads through both the website and the app, and review the app in iTunes to help improve our visibility within the App Store worldwide. We can not stress enough the importance of adding your feedback in iTunes. If you use the app regularly, we strongly encourage you to share your opinions by giving us an appropriate rating.